Create Zoho Mail Free Account
Zoho Mail Account Login: Create Zoho Mail Account Free. Whether it’s business or for your own personal use, sending and receiving of email remains the easiest and effective way of communication. The Zoho webmail service is specially designed for business users but the email service also offers individual users email address at no cost.
Zoho is a collaborative business communication platform that allows its users to monitor their emails, create emails, s ND emails, and retrieve email details.
Your business email is an email address that is linked with your business name; it contains the business domain in the last half section of the email address.
Features of Zoho Mail Account Login
Zoho email has a plethora of features and customization options.
- It enables multiple accounts like 5user accounts.
- Yes, 5GB of storage memory.
- Email attachments up to 25MB.
- File upload limit of 1GB.
- Allows two-factor authentication.
- Email hosting for a single domain.
You can set up a time mail account to retrieve emails from POP accounts and send from its web interface using all addresses.
The Zoho mail offers other features like Zoho chat instant messaging and integration with other Zoho apps. This mail has a flexible search option that lets you combine files and a templates feature which helps you save email text for later use. Before you can access the Zoho email features, you need to be a registered user of Zoho email and to be a registered user, you have to create a Zoho account.
Create Zoho Mail Account
For individual use or business use, creating a Zoho mail account is free but for business users, you can subscribe to a plan to access more features of this email. To create a Zoho email, follow the guidelines below;
- Visit www.zohomail.com.
- Click the sign up red bar at the bottom of your device screen.
- Select a subscription plan or a free plan if you e a new user.
- Click sign up Now.
- You’ll be given an option to sign up with either – you already own or buy a new domain.
- Choose a unique username.
- Add your phone number.
- Click on sign up.
After entering these details, a confirmation code will be sent to your mobile phone number for verification. Enter the confirmation code to verify your account and you’ll be directed to your Zoho mail box where you can send emails to a verified Zoho email account.
Note: Zoho mail offers free personal accounts with no additional fees.
When signing up for a Zoho mail account, you’re required to provide the following details of yourself;
- Name— first or last name.
- Email address – it has to be more than 6 characters but less than 30 characters.
- Password – has to be a unique password which has to be a minimum of 8 characters to keep your account safe.
- Mobile phone number.
Zoho mail Account Login provides its users with the very best email service experience for both individual use and business use.