How to Remove or Add videos To your channel
Have you ever wonder or find it very difficult on How to “add or remove” and also “download or upload” YouTube videos from your YouTube channel. There are many reasons why you want to remove the video. Maybe because the video is outdated or you don’t want it anymore on your YouTube channel.
In this article, you will be given steps that will guide you on How to remove YouTube videos from your YouTube channel. And also things you should note when removing the video.
CHECK THIS OUT >>> TOXICWAP TV-SERIES
Creating your YouTube channels is very easy and interesting. This is because you will be able to post a video. And different people from the world can be able to watch the video on YouTube. There are so many features you could also see. Having a YouTube channel and having viewers and subscribers who always watch your video you upload is quite interesting. This is because you could actually make money from it.
How to remove YouTube videos from your YouTube channel
If you want to remove any video you uploaded, the steps are very easy. You may want to remove the video maybe because its been there for so long or maybe it outdated. All you just need to do is to,
- You will have to go and log in to your account.
- Once you have login into your account, then you can now locate where you have your channel. Click on video manager
- Once you have done that a new page will load. And you are going to see all the videos that you have uploaded.
- Look very carefully you will see little tick boxes on the left side. Which you can click on in other to mark the video that you want to delete permanently.
- And if you don’t want to delete the video you can hide the video.
Once you have followed all these steps you will be able to delete the video permanently and you won’t see it again. And you can now enjoy every other feature on your YouTube channel and upload more video any time you want to upload.
Upload Videos on Youtube
To upload your music and videos on YouTube, you need to first create a YouTube account. In creating a YouTube account, you’ll need a Gmail account. After creating your YouTube account, simply;
- Login to your YouTube account.
- Click the upload button on the top right of the page.
- Select the music or video you wish to upload.
- Click Upload.
- Add a description of the music or video.
Note; before uploading videos make sure you only upload music and videos which you’re the rightful owner. Also ensure that the music follows YouTube terms of service and community guidelines.
CHECK THIS OUT >>> DOWNLOAD INSTAGRAM MESSENGER
Find Videos on Youtube
- Check the music-videos description – the YouTuber must credit the songwriter in the video description.
- Go to the videos description
- Click show more
- Scroll down and you’ll find a section called music in this video (it has the music name and artists name).
- Use the music and artist’s name to search for the lyrics on Google.
- Go through user’s comments about the music.
- Finally, use a music identification app to search for the music.
The description of the music-videos may include information’s about the music video. YouTube adds this info to some videos when the music video has been identified and claimed by the right holders.
YouTube redesigned its official app to have a like and dislike button on its pages. This serves as a replacement for their five-star rating system.
The YouTube site has more than a billion users and has made it possible for upcoming artists to upload their music and videos on YouTube to help promote their music-videos.