Youtube Music Videos Search
Youtube Music Videos: YouTube is an American music streaming website with over a billion users account worldwide. YouTube was created on February 12th, 2005 by Chad Hurley, Steve Chen, and Jawed Karim.
YouTube is a music- video sharing site that allows users to upload, view, share, add to playlists, report, comment, and rate music videos. It also gives its users the opportunity to subscribe to a particular music- video channel.
The YouTube site is filled with various contents like; TV shows, video clips, music- videos, short and documentary films, movie trailers, live streams, educational videos, and audio records.
You might be working online or seeing a video on YouTube and you find the video has a catchy song playing in the background, you wish to know more about the music and also download the music-video but you don’t know how to go about it, worry no more.
Searching for videos on YouTube can be quite easy and pain for some YouTube users, for this reason, has made a compilation of guidelines on how to find your favorite music- videos on YouTube. Read on to learn more.
Find Videos on Youtube
- Check the music-videos description – the YouTuber must credit the songwriter in the video description.
- Go to the videos description
- Click show more
- Scroll down and you’ll find a section called music in this video (it has the music name and artists name).
- Use the music and artist’s name to search for the lyrics on Google.
- Go through user’s comments about the music.
- Finally, use a music identification app to search for the music.
The description of the music-videos may include information’s about the music video. The platform adds this info to some videos when the music video has been identified and claimed by the right holders.
YouTube redesigned its official app to have a like and dislike button on its pages. This serves as a replacement for their five-star rating system.
The YouTube site has more than a billion users and has made it possible for upcoming artists to upload their music and videos on YouTube to help promote their music-videos.
Upload Video on Youtube
To upload your music and videos on YouTube, you need to first create a YouTube account. In creating a YouTube account, you’ll need a Gmail account. After creating your YouTube account, simply;
- Login to your YouTube account.
- Click the upload button on the top right of the page.
- Select the music or video you wish to upload.
- Click Upload.
- Add a description of the music or video.
Note; before uploading videos make sure you only upload music and videos which you’re the rightful owner. Also ensure that the music follows YouTube terms of service and community guidelines.