Log in Yahoo Mail With Facebook
Yahoo mail Facebook Connect: Yahoo is the world’s topmost ranked web-based email service provider, as well as Facebook is also the topmost social media network.
The Yahoo mail account is the earliest email account service provider and many people all over the world are still using the Yahoo mail till date. The Facebook app helps to enhance social interaction so if you use Facebook either for your personal use or for your business use and you wish to use your Yahoo mail account together with the Facebook account at same time, then this article is for you. Stay relaxed and enjoy the ride.
Majority number of Facebook users around the globe is feeling crazy to get their Facebook account linked to their Yahoo accounts. Funny enough Facebook has made it possible to bring these two entities together at same place and at same time. This simply means that a Facebook user can access their Yahoo mails right in their Facebook account without logging out of either of the accounts.
How to Connect
Facebook users who make use of the Yahoo site can wish to connect the two accounts together. This feature is very useful and unique because it allows sharing of stories and other contents very fast – sounds funny right, but the truth is you can do all these without leaving either your Facebook account page or your Yahoo account page.
To connect your Yahoo mail to your Facebook account, follow the steps below;
- Visit yahoo.com using your device web browser.
- Sign in to your Yahoo account.
- Click mail at the top left side of the Yahoo home page.
- Then, click the settings gear at the top right side of the Yahoo inbox.
- Click settings.
- Click Accounts.
- Now, click on connect next to the Facebook tab.
- Click on continue as your name.
- Click ok.
Your Yahoo account has been successfully connected to your Facebook account. You can also did connect the two accounts at any time by clicking the disconnect button next to the Facebook tab.
Connecting your Yahoo mail account with your Facebook account allows users to expand their contacts and also include Facebook features like photos and status updates to their Yahoo accounts.
Login to Yahoo mail from Facebook
After connecting your Yahoo mail account to your Facebook account, it is advisable to try accessing your Yahoo mail via Facebook account to be sure it’s connected. You have to first login your Yahoo mail from Facebook, follow the process below;
- Launch the Facebook app on your mobile device
- Log into your Facebook account using your login details.
- Click on apps feature.
- Use the search bar to search for Yahoo mail page.
- Click the Yahoo page name.
- Then, click the use app button close to the Yahoo page box.
- Click sign in to access the Yahoo login page.
- Tap your email address if it displays on the page.
- Or click on add account to add another account.
- Enter your login details.
- Then click sign in to view your email account.
The same way you connect your Facebook account to other so I’ll networks is the same way you connect your Facebook to your Yahoo mail. Connecting these two entities enables you import your contacts to get it here of them, it can be from Yahoo to Facebook or from Facebook to Yahoo mail.