Walmart Jobs Application
Walmart Jobs Application: Learn more about Walmart jobs in this article and how you can apply for one. If you are interested in joining the Walmart workforce, you are to complete a job application, either in person or online.
Tips Before You Apply For Walmart Jobs
Before you apply for a Walmart job, you are to respond to employment statements of Walmart, which includes; agreeing to a background check, a drug screening, and acknowledging that misrepresentation or omission of any information will result in your disqualification or dismissal from employment.
Walmart Job Application and Pre-employment Assessment Test
Start by going to the Walmart Hiring Center online or you can apply at a Hiring Kiosk in a Walmart store. You can apply either in English or Spanish.
Register for an Applicant Account
Applicants must create an applicant account. If you have previously applied for a Walmart job, you can sign in to your existing applicant account.
- Choose where you would like to work: Walmart retail store, Sam’s Club, or Walmart distribution/transportation. You are also required to choose the city and Walmart facility you would prefer to work in during the jobs application.
- Enter your contact details: Name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Know your availability: Based on the position you seek, you will be asked to enter your availability for work. You will be asked if you are available to work in the evenings and on weekends. State if you can work the night shift, and if you’d like to work full-time, part-tine, or on a temporary basis.
- Complete your employment history: Employers and dates worked (up to ten years ago). If you already have a resume, you can upload it so that the system instantly reads your job history. Ensure you check it, upload correctly or the software may not pick up all the information.
- Confirm your eligibility to work: Get prepared to answer whether or not you can prove your U.S. citizenship or eligibility to work in the United States.
- Provide your qualifications: State if you have any special skills or if you are bilingual.
- Opt to share personal information: You can either volunteer your gender or ethnic group, or decline to reveal this information.
Walmart Employment Questionnaire
The next thing you are to do is to fill out a questionnaire for the jobs application in which you are asked by Walmart to provide your age, and if you have ever been convicted of a felony, theft, fraud, or a violent crime.
You’ll be prompted for your highest level of education, if you are a student, the lowest amount of money you would accept for the job, your employment experience, if they can contact your past employers, and when you can begin work. You will also be asked questions that will determine if you are eligible to get federal tax credits.
Applying for Walmart Jobs
You may sign back in, view your progress, and submit application for other Walmart jobs in a variety of roles and facilities, since you have already created an account and applied for one job. If you don’t get the job you wanted, it’s very likely there’s a similar job nearby.
If you’ve previously applied for another role, all your previous information from your last application will have been saved. You can simply submit what you submitted in your last application or make updates as necessary.
You can get Walmart jobs by application be it for full time, part-time or on a temporary basis.