How to Download Tutanota App
Tutanota is one of the free and secure email services you can use. The Tutanota app is the mobile application of the website. The free and compatible with any device type including iOS and Android devices. Wondering how the app functions right? Read on to find out more about the Tutanota app.
Tutanota App – What is Tutanota?
Tutanota is actually a free and secure end to end encryption email app or software. The service is a freemium hosted one. It has a business model that includes earning money via ads relying on subscriptions and donations. The Tutanota app is being used by millions of individuals in different locations. If you are searching for a secured email service to use, you should probably consider this one. It protects your email from prying eyes on the internet.
CHECK THIS OUT >>> ABOUT PAYONEER APP
The emailing service allows its users to enjoy and make use of the benefits in the cloud. Including flexibility, back up with comprising security, etc. Your data is secured and yours alone with Tutanota, as it can’t be accessed by anyone. The user interface is perfect with awesome themes. With the app, you can stay updated about new emails with push notifications. It offers full-text search, swipe gesture, auto-sync, etc.
Tutanota Mail – Features of the App
The open-source email app enables users to send end to end encrypted emails to anybody. With the app, your privacy is a priority. The app respects you and your date so, only you can access the encrypted emails and contacts. Before heading to the features of the app, let’s look at the features of Tutanota itself.
With Tutanota secured mail, only you can access your contacts and emails. It doesn’t track you or your profile. There are open-source clients and apps. It comes with an innovative full-text search feature that allows you to search your mailbox easily. Secured password reset that gives the company with no access at all. 100% developed and located in Germany. Now lets ist out the features of the app. Here they are, you can;
- Create your own Tutanota email address with a storage space of 1 GB.
- Send and receive end-to-end encrypted emails to anybody.
- With the app, you also and send and receive old fashioned emails.
- Automatically encrypt subject, attachments, and content.
- Instant push notifications.
- Autocomplete email addresses when you type from your phone contacts or Tutanota.
- There’s an auto-sync between app, web client and desktop clients.
There are many more you can do with the app, so what are you waiting for before you get the App.
How to Create A Tutanota Mail Account
This may sound new to some people, what I am about to introduce to you in this article all about Tutanota Mail. If I may say, it is not everybody that has heard about what I have at the top of this article before, some may have a little cue of it but not all. What you should know is that there is no harm in learning, what you should be happy for is that you have the opportunity to find this kind of article for you to learn about other things that are different from what you already know before.
Tutanota is a mail platform that provides an email service that has high-level security service. It is derived from a Latin word “TUTA” which means secured and also from another Latin word known as “NOTA” which says message or note. This email platform is known as a Germany email provider service and it offers an end to end encryption for emails sent to other users, it also encrypts all emails and contacts too.
CHECK THIS OUT >>> PAYPAL HELP CENTER
It offers some benefits that of cloud availability, flexibility, and automatic backup service without comprising security. Tutanota comes with a beautiful GUI and light, it also comes with a dark theme with an instant push notification. Auto-sync, full-text search, swipe gestures and more. The amazing thing about this mail platform is that you alone can access your encrypted emails and contacts. It does not profile you are track and it has open-source clients and apps in it. At this time, I want to tell you about the sign-up.
Pros and Cons of Tutanota Mail
There are so many email platforms out there, which also includes Tutanota. However, in this article, we will be providing you with the Pros and Cons of Tutanota Mail. We all know that everyone would want to know about the good and bad sides of any service before making use of it. With this, let’s proceed further, as you get to know more.
In this article, you will get a full review of this email service called Tutanota. However, in this part of this article, you will get to know the Pros and Cons of Tutanota Mail. With this, let’s proceed further, as you check them out.
Pros of Tutanota
- 1 gigabyte of free storage but can be expanded with premium plans
- Make use of your own domain or a domain from this email service
- Everything is encrypted, which includes the subject, body, and attachment of the email
- Receive an encrypted reply
- It also supports short-cuts
- Protection of your privacy
- Anonymous sign up and no contact number is required
- Change your signature even if you make use of the free account plan
- Compatible with Android and iOS phones
- Unlimited creation of folders
- Bulk contact import through a vCard is very possible
These are the advantages attached to the use of the email service. Let’s look at the downsides.
Cons of Tutanota
- This email service does not support the use of auto-response
- 1 gigabyte of free storage, while others offer up to 15 gigabytes for free
- Does not support POP3 and IMAP
- A search of the encrypted file is not available/possible
Tutanota – How to Download Tutanota App
Downloading the application is free and simple. The app is compatible with any device type including iOS and Android devices. That is to say, you can download it on your Android and iPhones. Follow these simple instructions below to install the app,
- Open the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and type in Tutanota on the search box.
- From the search result page, tap the first result on the page.
- The information will be loaded, tap on “Install”.
The app would be downloaded immediately into the device. Sign in to your account if you have or create a new one.