TikTok Online Account: Well we must have seen funny, interesting, cool, magical and sometimes hard to believe videos on the web or on some social media platforms with an inscription “TikTok” at the bottom of the video. This is a video sharing social platform used to create short lip-sync, comedy or talent videos, owned by ByteDance, a Beijing based company.
The application originally started out in Asia and in 2017 was launched for IOS and Android devices outside China, although it has a different counterpart called DOUYIN launched by the same company in China in September 2016. It is used to make short videos of 3 – 15 seconds and is one of the best social applications for posting and viewing mind-blowing videos.
TikTok also purchased Musical.ly and merged with it to create a larger video community that gives TikTok some unique video features that distinct it from applications such as You tube and Instagram.
How To Create Or Sign Up For A TikTok Account Online
Here is the guide to Create a TikTok online account
- The first step is to download and install the application to your device, to do this visit your device application store.
- Open the application, and click on the “Me” icon at the bottom of your screen. You would have to choose to register with your Email or mobile number, just as done on Facebook.
- You could also choose to link your TikTok account to your Facebook, Twitter or Google account.
- Click on accept when TikTok asks for access to your device storage and any other permission they might need.
- Enter your Email or Mobile number, sign up and you are set to start creating videos.
- Click on the + icon to start, you could also share videos directly from the application to other social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp or Twitter.
Why You Should Have Tik Tok Online On Your Device
Tik Tok online App was the most downloaded application in the US in 2018 and is the 7th most downloaded mobile application of the decade, its available in more than 70 different languages making it a worldwide platform.
As of 2018, it surpassed the likes of Facebook and Instagram to be the most downloaded application on IOS devices with about 104 million downloads. All this just talks about how much of a Killer application TikTok Online is, so what are you waiting for?