Pinterest Sign up With Facebook or Email
Pinterest sign up with Facebook – I spend lots time on Facebook staying in touch with friends, sharing photos and videos, and updating status, but I found out some of my friends does more than that. They spend most of their time Pinning, sharing things, and I felt like a novice.
You know that feeling when you’re been left out, but trust me I made further research and I got to know that pinning is a part of Pinterest terminologies.
What is Pinterest?
Pinterest is a social media network which allows its users to share and discover new ideas by posting (pinning), images or videos to their own Pinterest board and also go through what other users posted too.
Pinterest helps you discover and do what you love. It helps you discover trendy fashion styles, recipes, inspiration, projects and many more for your home.
To sign up for a Pinterest account, you have the following options to either sign up with;
- Sign up with Email address.
- Sign up with Facebook account.
- And Sign up with Twitter account.
Pinterest Sign up with Email Address
To sign up with email address, simply;
- Open the Pinterest app on your mobile device.
- Tap sign up with email address.
- Type in your email address.
- Click on Next.
- Create a password.
- Click on Next.
- Fill in your personal info
- Click Done.
- Select at least 5-7topics.
- Click the next button at the top right corner of the screen.
Immediately, Pinterest starts processing your profile base on the topics you selected. You’re now ready and free to pin at any time.
If you don’t wish to sign up Pinterest with your email address may be because you don’t have an email or you’ve forgotten your email password, you can simply sign up Pinterest with your Facebook account details.
Sign up Pinterest with your Facebook Account
Signing up Pinterest with your Facebook account helps you easily connect with your friends on Facebook. You can connect Pinterest to Facebook so that when you share on Pinterest, your post will be seen on your Facebook timeline. To sign up Pinterest with your Facebook account, simply;
- Visit the Pinterest website, www.pinterest.com.
- Click the “continue with Facebook”
- Log in to your Facebook account.
Note; Pinterest will receive your bio-data; name, birthday, gender, profile picture, and pages liked.
Unable to sign up Pinterest with Facebook? – Unblock Pinterest on Facebook
If you’re unable to sign up for Pinterest using your Facebook account, it’s possible you may have blocked Pinterest on your Facebook page. To unblock Pinterest simply;
- Visit your Facebook account page.
- Click the Menu bar.
- Click on Apps and websites.
- Then Click on blocked apps.
- A list of the blocked apps appears simply unblock Pinterest.
With Pinterest on Facebook, you can easily connect with friends, share ideas; you can also post your Pinterest pins on your Facebook page for your friends to see. If you’re the fashion-loving lady, you sure won’t regret doing this.