How to Buy and Receive PayPal Gift Card
PayPal Gift Card: A gift card is also known as a gift certificate, gift voucher, gift token in the UK and North America. A gift card is a prepaid stored-value money card, usually issued by a retailer or bank, to be used as an alternative to cash for purchases within a particular store or business. Gift cards can also be given out as a gift or you buy them for yourself. PayPal gifts can be purchased from the PayPal store.
PayPal Gift Card
With PayPal card you can buy and send gifts to friends and family from a wide selection of top brands including iTunes, Lowes, Best Buy, Domino’s pizza and more. PayPal sells a gift card through the PayPal US store, PayPal store on eBay or the PayPal store on Facebook marketplace. If you choose to buy from any of the PayPal stores you will need an eBay US or Facebook US account respectively.
How to Buy PayPal Gift Card
To buy a PayPal gift card is easy and simple just follow these steps.
- Visit the PayPal store and there you will see a range of gifts PayPal sells.
- Select the gift card of your choice and the value loaded onto it.
- If you are buying the card for someone else you will be asked to enter the recipient’s email address, your name and a short message to be sent along with the gift.
- You can then log into your PayPal account to complete your purchase.
Please note the PayPal store on Facebook marketplace does not currently support sending the gift cards to friends and family it only supports self-purchase orders.
How to Receive Your Gift Card
The gift card comes in the form of a code and PayPal will email it to you or to the person you are gifting it to and the email contains instructions for redeeming it. Your gift card will be sent within a few hours but it can sometimes take up to 24 hours. If you or the recipient have not yet received the gift card after 24 hours First, check your spam folder and please note that self-purchase made with eBay will be sent to your eBay registered email not your email account if the emails are different.
How to Exchange a Gift Card for PayPal Balance
Well, do you sometimes receive gifts that you do not need? Now you can exchange unwanted gift cards for cash in your PayPal balance through CardCash and you can simply use the balance to shop online on any online store that accepts PayPal or you can simply transfer it to your bank account. Here is how to trade your unwanted gift card.
- Go to card cash at PayPal-cardcash.com.
- Fill in the merchant name and the balance amount on your gift card and click on get offer. If an offer is available you will see the amount of balance you can change with this gift card.
- To add another gift card, you just have to enter below and click on “add card”.
- If you agree to the exchange offer click on continue.
- Enter your gift card number and pin and click on connect with PayPal.
- Log in to your PayPal account and fill in the required fields and click on get my PayPal balance.
It usually takes one business day for your funds to be deposited into your PayPal account and you can exchange as many gift cards as you want in one go. The rates for gift cards differ from company to company.