PayPal Extras MasterCard is a great choice for anyone who does a great deal of spending on eBay and PayPal. It rewards your spending done with both PayPal and eBay and also giving you a little extra for using the card on gad and restaurant purchases. Using this card for purchases gives you cashback that you can redeem and spend. PayPal is free for users.
PayPal Extras MasterCard
The PayPal Extras MasterCard offers a decent reward rate when you are at the gas pump or you are dining out. But the points you will earn may not be much and are tricky to use. If you are an avid user of PayPal if not you must have an account to apply, the PayPal cashback MasterCard may be a better alternative. This MasterCard is one of two credit card options exclusively to PayPal customers with good credit.
How to Earn and Redeem Rewards with PayPal Extras MasterCard
This credit card service offers three points per dollar spent on gas and restaurant purchases, 2 points per dollar spent on PayPal and eBay and one point per dollar spent on any other MasterCard purchases. While these. Here are ways to redeem reward points.
- You can earn 800 points and redeem for gift cards for restaurant, gas, retail and more.
- Also, you can earn 3,000 points in for merchandise ranging from housewares to electronics and sports equipment.
- Earn 6,000 points and get 50 dollars cash reward, credited to your PayPal balance.
- Earn 15,000 points and receive a travel voucher for future airfare, hotel or car rental.
These are as shown in the PayPal Extras MasterCard page is how you can redeem your PayPal Extras MasterCard points.
Benefits of using the PayPal Extras MasterCard
Here are some benefits of using the PayPal Extras MasterCard.
- Shop everywhere MasterCard is accepted. Twenty-four million locations and counting.
- Earn reward points on everything that you buy.
- Conveniently redeem your reward points through PayPal.
- Enjoy the benefit of no annual fee.
- You have ID theft protection.
These are some benefits of using the PayPal Extras MasterCard.
How to Open a PayPal Account
To be able to use this amazing PayPal Extras MasterCard you have to own a PayPal account. Creating a PayPal account you have the option of choosing either a personal account or business account. It will take nothing less than minutes to get your account ready for use.
- Open the mobile app in your device or visit the website https://www,paypal.com/.
- Click on sign up for free or tap on sign up in the app.
- Enter a valid email address and create a super-strong password that you can easily remember.
- Fill out your personal details in the form and make sure they are your legal details.
- Enter your credit or debit card but you can skip if you do not have them with you.
- Enter your bank account information. You can skip it but you must add a bank account if you would want to withdraw funds.
- Also, you will be asked to apply for credit. You can skip this option but if you want to apply to make sure to read the terms.
Click on no thanks to skip the option and you will be taken to your account summary.
READ MORE >>> PayPal eCheck | How to Send and Receive a PayPal eCheck
How to Log in to your PayPal Account
Logging in to your PayPal account is quite easily done. If you have your details saved to your computer you will not need this process. You can use the website or app.
- Open the PayPal website paypal.com.
- Click on login and fill your email address.
- Enter your password and click on continue.
You will be redirected to your account summary. PayPal has given it users to purchase online without ever revealing their financial details.