PayPal Purchase Protection
PayPal Buyer Protection: PayPal is a worldwide online payment service system online money and other transactions. Also, PayPal is a safer and secure way to send money and make online payments. Now PayPal takes your security very serious the pay professional security experts to make sure you are secure and safe from fraudsters and the like. When you pay with PayPal buyer protection covers you if you have a problem.
PayPal Buyer Protection
Now PayPal buyer protection gives you peace of mind, the protection you need and deserve. PayPal keeps your financial information secure and is absolutely essential when buying online. Whether you are using eCommerce, sending money or buying with debit and credit cards online and trust PayPal to help you keep your transaction safe and secure.
Security for buyers
PayPal takes your security very seriously. This is something PayPal do to keep your account secure.
- Your financial information. PayPal helps you keep your transaction secure by not sharing your full financial information with sellers.
- Fraud protection. PayPal tells you to contact them if things seem suspicious so that PayPal can help protect you from fraudulent charges against your account. PayPal will never ask for sensitive information in an email.
- Dispute resolution. If you have a problem with a transaction PayPal will put a hold on the funds until the issue is resolved and PayPal will investigate and stay involved every step of the way.
- 24/7 monitoring. PayPal monitors transactions 24/7 and that should help you rest easy.
- Secure technology. PayPal encryption helps you keep your online transaction guarded against start to finish.
- Purchase protection around the globe. You can buy and sell around the globe and PayPal processes 25 currencies in over 200 markets to make sending spending and selling simple and secure.
PayPal gives you the protection you can count on.
PayPal Purchase Protection
When you do not receive the item that you ordered or it shows different as description and you may qualify for purchase protection and PayPal will reimburse you for the full purchase price and any original shipping costs, subject to terms and limitations.
If you report an unauthorized transaction problem within sixty days from the transaction date, PayPal will investigate right away. Now you are not liable for unauthorized purchases made from your account. You are protected if:
- You were charged for something you did not buy or purchase. This may mean some else used your PayPal account without your approval. Report within sixty days and PayPal will investigate.
- Your order never arrives. And all you have to do is log into your account and open a dispute to get the refund process started.
- Your order arrives but is it is significantly different than it was described.
PayPal is there to help. Tell PayPal if you suspect strange activity, identity theft, or phishing and we’ll be on the case. Help PayPal by forwarding any suspicious emails to firstname.lastname@example.org so PayPal can investigate.
If an order doesn’t arrive or it doesn’t match the description, PayPal reimburses the full cost of eligible purchases plus original shipping.