Do you know that you can send money from your Payoneer to Bank Account? This operation is defined as the process of transferring or sending money from your Payoneer account and then to your bank account. With Payoneer’s withdrawal to bank service, users and customers are able to transfer their money from their Payoneer account to their regular bank account. Also, this service is supported in more than 200 countries. To learn more, read on.
The Payoneer online payment service offers several safe and easy ways through which users receive funds from other users and global clients to their Payoneer account. Also, transfer them at any time and anywhere into their regular bank account. Now you may wonder how easy that is. It is easy as it can be, for you to do this, you have to add your bank account to your Payoneer account, let us see how you can do that. But before that, let us look at what Payoneer really is.
Payoneer to Bank Account – What is Payoneer?
Payoneer is simply a financial service that makes available resources for online money transfers and e-commerce activities. It helps in the sending and receiving of money through the Payoneer account. If you have ever heard of PayPal, then you should understand what Payoneer is. It is just the best alternative to PayPal.
Making transfers from Payoneer to Bank Account requires that you have a Payoneer account first. Without the Payoneer, you are definitely not eligible for the use of this service. You do not have to worry as creating this account does not require any stress at all. Here’s a guide on how you can create an account;
- Visit the main Payoneer site on payoneer.com.
- On the page, click on “Sign Up”.
- On the next page, you will be asked to choose if you want to open an individual account or company account.
- For an individual account, enter your name, email address, date of birth.
- For company account, enter your business name, type of business entity, the website of the company if it has any, your name, email address and date of birth. Then tap on “Next”.
Contact Details – This section for; your country, address, City of residence, Postal code of the city, Phone type and phone number. Then hit on “Next”.
Security Details – Choose or create a password wish you can remember to use always. Select a security question and give an answer. Enter the ID card that was issued to you and choose the type and input number.
Last but not least. Enter your preferred currency. Currently, the Payoneer online payment service supports 3 types of currencies, which are US Dollars, Euros and Pounds Sterling. Provide your bank name, Account name, and number, The SWIFT code or Bank Identifier Code of your bank. Then click on “Submit”.
CHECKOUT >>> PAYONEER APP – HOW TO DOWNLOAD PAYONEER APPLICATION
In other to make transactions on your Payoneer account, you would need to be logged in. And you can do so by following the steps below;
- Access the Payoneer website on payoneer.com
- Hit on the “Log in” icon located at the top right side.
- The form that would be displayed, input your User ID and password.
- Click on “Sign Up”.
If the login details provided on the boxes are right, you would be logged in immediately. Once you’re logged in, you can make the transactions you wish to make.
How to Add Bank Account
To make your transfers, you would need to add your Bank account. To add your regular bank account to your Payoneer account, carefully follow the procedures below;
- Log in to your Payoneer account.
- From the main menu of the page, go to “Settings” and click on “Bank Accounts”.
- Click on “Add New Bank Account”.
- Input the account type, country and currency you wish to use. Then click on “Next”.
- Enter your bank name, account name, account number, and your Bank Identifier Code.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Confirm your bank account details.
- Click on “NEXT”.
The Payoneer online service will have to go through the details you have submitted to them, and once it has been approved. An email notification will be sent to your mailbox once it has been approved.
Payoneer Transfer to Bank Account – How to Transfer to Account
Now you know how to log in before engaging in other transactions, you can now Transfer Money from Payoneer to Bank Account. Here are the steps to follow;
- Log in to your Payoneer account.
- Hit on “Withdraw” and then choose “To Bank Account’.
- Enter the currency or the card you would want to withdraw from.
- Enter the details for the withdraw and also the amount.
- Then click on “Review” in order to go through the whole details of the transaction,
- Finally, confirm the payment.
And that is it! Once it has been approved, an email notification will be forwarded to your email address. But it may take 3 to 5 working days for the money to be transferred to your bank account.