Netflix Sign in Free Trial
Netflix Sign in Free Trial: Stream thousands of movies, TV shows on your mobile phone, computer and tablet with Netflix sign in. Watch Netflix movies and TV episodes anywhere, anytime, any day with your compatible device. Therefore in this article, you will learn how to access Netflix account to keep you going.
Netflix is an online streaming service with extensive library containing exclusive TV shows, documentaries, movies and lots more. Netflix turns out to be the seventh-largest online company by revenue.
And also an American media service provider and production company founded in the year 1997 in California, by Marc Randolph and Reed Hastings.
How to Get Free Netflix
The Netflix service plan is definitely not a cheap one, and because of these several people who can’t afford this service tend to miss out on this service. But there is good news to those who want to stream Netflix’s content at a minimal rate or better still for free. There are ways you can access the content on Netflix without a cost and it is very legal.
How to Get Free Netflix
There are several ways of getting and enjoying Netflix content without having to pay anything. Here let’s explore these options:
Sign Up for a Free Trial
Netflix offers its users a free one-month trial period,that you can use to enjoy unlimited access to all of Netflix’s content for a month without burning a hole in your pocket.
This is one of the best and simplest ways of watching unpaid Netflix content. All you have to do to get in in this offer,is to create an account, without subscribing to any of their listed plans. Once that is done, Netflix will send you their introductory mail, with a link to their trial plan. You are to click on the link, and complete your profile then, relax and watch your favorite shows.
After the trial period ends, you might just be lucky and have Netflix send you a link to another unpaid trial, to further persuade you to make up your mind about using the service. This has been known to happen even though at times it may take months for Netflix to send you a second free trial invite.
How to Sign Up for Netflix Free Trials
Normally Netflix only allows you to sign up for a single Netflix free trial, but it’s actually possible to sign up for more than one free trial if you use a different billing method. Note that you can sign up for a Netflix free trial without a credit card, even though having several credit cards ready at all times can go a long way.
To sign up for a Netflix free trial, you need a credit card, debit card, PayPal account, or Netflix gift code. You can also use a reward card or gift card if it is issued by a credit card provider like Visa.
- Scroll to Netflix.com.
- Choose JOIN FREE FOR A MONTH
- Choose SEE THE PLANS
- Opt for a plan, and choose CONTINUE
- Key in an email address and password. (An email address you have never used with Netflix before)
- Choose your payment mode
- Key in your name and billing information, then choose START MEMBERSHIP.
Remember to Cancel your Free Trial
Now if you decide to make a new Netflix account each time you want to take advantage of the free trial, then it is important to note that you must remember to cancel before the trial period is over. This is because your billing method will be charged if you do not cancel in time.
This is how to cancel your Netflix free trial without being charged:
- Scroll to Netflix.com, and sign in
- Choose your user icon at the upper right corner of the screen
- Choose Account
- Then select “Cancel Membership”
- Opt for Finish Cancellation.
Benefits of Netflix Sign in Free Trial
What do I stand to get for accessing the Netflix account platform? Sign in to Netflix and enjoy exclusive benefits, outlined below
- Enjoy free 30 days online streaming
- Get three day notice before end of trail
- You get to watch using your favorite device. E.g. smart TVs, PlayStation, Chrome cast etc.
- Save your data and watch your favorite movies offline. By downloading them.
- Sign in and watch unlimited TV episodes and movies
SEE MORE >>> Yahoo Free Email Service | Free Email Services
Netflix Sign in Steps | Free Account
You want to access your Netflix account but you don’t know how to go about it? Simply follow the instructions provided below.
- Navigate to your device browser and search for, www.netflix.com It takes you to the homepage
- On the homepage, scroll to the top right side, you will see the “sign in” tab, click on it
- The Sign-in pages appears, providing a field for your email address and password.
- Type in your email address or phone number
- Move to the next column to enter your password
- To remember Sign-in details, ensure “remember me” box is checked.
- Tap on the “sign in” box, it takes you direct to your account.
Forgot Your Sign-in Details?
Do you find it difficult to assess your account; maybe you can’t remember your email or password? There’s nothing to worry about, you will learn steps to take to recover it below, so keep reading.
Recover Netflix Sign in Email/password
To regain your sign in details follow these steps
- Navigate to your login page, move down and tap on “Help” tab. It takes you to the recovery section
- On the recovery page, choose how you want to reset your password selecting between “email” or “text message” options
- If you select reset via email, you will enter your email address in the space below and then tap on “email me” button, follow the onscreen instructions. But if you choose text message option, key in your phone number and click on “text me” widget
With Netflix free trial sign in you can stream shows and movies as much as you want at affordable prices, and also enjoy thirty days free streaming as you sign in to your account.