Link PayPal to Facebook
Link PayPal to Facebook: Facebook messenger lets it’s user around the globe to send and receive cash to friends right on the messenger app. Linking their debit card, credit card, or even PayPal card to their Facebook account.
How To Link Paypal To Facebook
Facebook messenger users are giving the opportunity to link PayPal as a funding source to a friend. To link PayPal to your Facebook messenger account, follow the steps below;
- Visit your Facebook page.
- Click the menu bar in the top right corner of your Facebook page.
- Select Settings.
- Click the payment bar on the left side of the menu.
- Tap Account settings bar.
- Click Add payments.
- Select PayPal.
Facebook Messenger app does not allow you to chat with friends alone. Facebook Messenger enables you to send funds to friends and also request funds from friends and relatives.
Send cash using PayPal on Facebook Messenger
A friend is in need of some money urgently and it’s almost close time for banks. What do I do??… Very simple, visit your Facebook messenger and send money to friends using PayPal. To send cash, follow the steps below;
- Open the conversation thread with a friend.
- Tap the blue + button.
- Select the payment button to send the money.
- Enter the payment details.
- Click send.
Facebook users can choose PayPal as their funding source when making a peer-to-peer payment with their friends and messenger contacts.
Accepted payment methods
Facebook accepts payment methods like;
- Bank account in supported countries
- Manual payment methods
- Credit cards and co-branded debit cards (Visa, American Express Card, Discover, and MasterCard)
If you’ll ask me, I’ll say Paypal is the best payment method on Facebook. PayPal is the most fastest and convenient way to pay for an item on Facebook without revealing your credit card details. Unlike other payment methods, PayPal helps you secure your personal data from unauthorized users.
But before adding PayPal to your Facebook payment method, there are things you need to consider which includes;
- Ensure that pop-ups are enabled on your mobile device or PC web browser (very necessary).
- PayPal is only available for ad account set up for automatic payments.
Adding your PayPal account as a payment method is as easy as mastering the letters of the alphabets. Let’s take a ride on linking PayPal as a Facebook pay method, you sure will enjoy it.
Sending and receiving cash to friends on Facebook is now as easy as reciting the letters of the alphabets. Facebook has made it possible for users to send cash to friends both on the official app and messenger app via PayPal.
PayPal also made it possible for U.S users to make Payment over Facebook messenger. Some days back PayPal stated that about 3million Facebook users have already like ked their PayPal account with Messenger, why? Because it is easier, faster, and convenient.
It also saves the stress of downloading the PayPal and messenger app separately before accessing both. But when you link your PayPal account to Facebook messenger account it will be very easy to access both accounts together.
Unlink PayPal from Facebook Messenger
To unlink PayPal from your Facebook messenger, simply follow these guidelines;
- Visit your Facebook messenger page.
- Click the menu icon in the top right corner of the page.
- Select settings.
- Click payments in the left menu.
- Click account settings.
- Select payment method.
- Click r move a payment method.
- Select PayPal.
- Then click remove.
Note; Facebook processes all payment on Facebook messenger. So you should keep mind that only Facebook users with a PayPal account can use Facebook messenger to make peer-to-peer payments.