How to Transfer Money from USA to Nigeria Bank Account
Using an online money transfer company can help you take advantage of the most competitive exchange rates. But make sure you choose the right company that offers the speed you would be happy with. As I said, there are different companies you can use to send, such as;
- Ping Express
Do not get me wrong, WesternUnion and MoneyGram are probably the popular companies for sending money. But with technology, new companies are coming and offering better service to customers. So don’t you give a new company a try?
SEE ALSO >>> How to Use Android Pay | Set up Android Pay App
IF you have a relative or friend in Nigeria and you wish to send money. Then using Ping Express is the easiest, fastest, secure and less expensive means to use. The service is simple and comes with lots of benefits. Using Ping Express for transfers to Nigeria comes with the following benefits;
- Fast and easy: Money can be sent from anywhere you are in. Using your desktop or laptop, tablet or smartphone. In just a few taps, you can make your transfer.
- Inexpensive: Ping Express offers customers the lowest fees and best exchange rates. There are no middlemen involved with it.
- It’s Secure: This service is secure and transfers are always cashless. That is to say, they are done electronically.
When you send money to a Nigerian bank account, the money is available for the beneficiary to use right away. The fund would be accessible with a debit card going to the ATM or going to the bank. You should probably try Ping Express today and also get the mobile app.
How to Send Money to a Nigeria Bank Account using Ping Express
You can send money with three steps;
- Start by selecting the service type you want.
- The destination of the money. In this case, you should select Nigeria. Then fill in the details of the beneficiary like the account number.
- Choose to pay with a Debit card or ACH and provide the details. Then submit the transaction.
It’s so simple. Just like the money would be received by the beneficiary.
Transferwise is an authorized Electronic Money Institution independently regulated by the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network. That is to say, they are required by the law to keep your money safe by storing it in a low-risk institution. It offers lowcost transfers. It is safe, convenient and speedy with transparent fees.
To make your online money transfer to Nigeria, you need to create a free account. It can be done through the website or mobile app. Then set up the first transfer and drop a brief bio of yourself. The person you’re sending the money to and make it look good. Lastly, pay for the transfer.
Here’s how you can make your transfers to Nigeria;
- Type in the amount and destination of the money.
- Then make a local payment to Tranferwise via wire, ACH or Debit or Credit Card.
- And that’s all.
The company converts your money at the interbank rate. There are no charges involved.
Transfast is a global cross border payments network provider with over 800 employees. It serves over 125 countries across Asia, Europe, Africa, the Americas, and Australia. With this Financial service, you would enjoy the following;
- No fees when sending money to Nigeria, India, and the Philippines.
- Super rates and low fees with each transfer
- It is convenient.
- Available anywhere and anytime.
- It offers peace of mind.
There are many benefits of using Transfast to make your money transfers from the USA to Nigeria. You can make your transfers with the following simple steps;
- Start by selecting the amount of money and the destination it is to go.
- Fill in the beneficiary or recipient and then payout info.
- Then enter your bank, debit or credit card payment info.
- Review and send your transaction.
And that’s all about how to transfer money from USA to Nigeria. We hope you found this very helpful. Don’t forget to hit the “Like” button and Subscribe too for more updates, thank you.