Do you want to know how to send money with apple pay? Do you have an apple pay system set up on your apple device? If you do then this article is for you. It is all you need right now. It is your one-stop to all things apple pay.
How to Send Money with Apple Pay
Sending money with apple pay is easy. But do you know that it is not all apple device users that know of this? They don’t know how to set up the apple pay in their devices neither do they know how to send and receive money with it. There are those on the other hand who knows of apple pay but don’t know they can send and receive money with it. They only know how to make purchases with it. But all that’s about to change. In a bit, I will be telling you what you need in other to send money successfully with apple pay and how to send cash with apple pay.
What You Need To Send Money with Apple Pay
There are some things that need to be in place before you can be able to send money with apple pay. You don’t just decide to send money and start sending money. It’s not that easy, but it’s that simple. You must be a citizen of the United States of America and you must be 18 years and older. Other things you need include;
- Two-factor identification for your Apple ID. You must make sure that you sign in to iMessage or iCloud with the same Apple ID on the device you want to use.
- A compatible device with iOS11.2 and higher or watch OS 4.2 and higher.
- You also need money on your apple cash card and an eligible debit or credit card.
That’s the things you need. You also need to agree to the terms and conditions of the platform. This can be done in your first time of sending or receiving money via the app. To do this open a conversation in Messages, tap on the apple pay icon, go through the terms and conditions. Tap on the ‘agree’ tab. You might be required to verify your identity.
READ MORE >>> PayPal and Apple Pay | How to Add PayPal to Apple Pay
Steps in Sending Money with Apple Pay
To pay with apple pay successfully, follow the steps below;
iPhone or iPad
- Start a new conversation in messages or tap on an existing one.
- Tap on the apple pay button.
- Tap on the – or + sign to select an amount. Or tap show keyboard to enter the exact amount.
- Tap pay.
Your money in apple cash will be used up first. You will need to confirm with touch ID, your passcode or face ID to successfully send payment.
- Start a new conversation or tap on an existing one.
- Tap on the apple pay icon.
- Turn the digital crown to choose the amount or tap the dollar amount to enter an exact amount. Tap after the decimal and turn the digital crown.
- Tap pay, to review your payment information.
To send payments double click on the side button. You can also make use of the ‘Ask Siri’ feature on your apple device to send money successfully. All you have to do is to say what you want like the amount you want to send and the person you are sending it to.