Facebook Password Change
How to Change Facebook Password: Need Facebook help with password? Now there are lots of users on Facebook that have forgotten or lost their password. This has been a problem on the Facebook platform, so that is why I want to solve this problem, by giving you details on how to easily get your lost password back.
Facebook Help with Password
Did you lost or forgot your Facebook Password? You can still recover your account password by resetting it. Facebook help with password is the method of requesting for a change of password or resetting it. Without the Facebook password, you would be able to login to your account. Resetting your password is really simple and can be done using Facebook app or website. Most people are finding it difficult to reset their password, so on this guide, I will be telling you how you can reset or change your password. To change your password, you would need to be logged in.
Facebook is a social media platform where communication and sharing with friends and family are been done. On the platform, once you register for an account, you can connect and communicate with friends and family far and near. The Facebook site has a mobile app version that offers users better and easy navigations. The app is compatible with any device such as iOS and Android. The application can be downloaded for free on the App Store of the device that you’re using.
How to download Facebook App
Downloading the Facebook app is simple and free. You can download the app by;
- Launch your App Store.
- Scroll through the apps that are made available or use the search and type in Facebook
- From the search, tap on the one at the top to load its information page.
- Tap on Install.
Allow the permission requested by the App and it will be downloaded immediately.
Facebook Password Change
Changing your Facebook password is simple and free and can be done using the app or website. In other to change, you need to be signed in to your account. To sign in;
- Launch the app or access the browser and type in facebook.com
- Type in the account credentials; mobile phone number or email address and password.
- Tap on login.
The Facebook profile will be loaded on the account and you use the Settings to change the password.
How to Change Facebook Password
If you no longer feel comfortable your account or suspect unauthorized access, you can simply change the password. Changing your profile password is simple. To do so;
- From your account Newsfeed, tap on the menu.
- Then hit on “Settings”.
- Tap on “Security and Login” from the settings list.
- Hit on “Edit” next to “Change Password”.
- Type in the current password and then the Ne password.
- Tap on “Save Changes” to change
The account password will be changed immediately. If you have forgotten the password, then you can reset it.
How to Reset Facebook Password
Resetting your Facebook account password is easy and can be done in a few minutes. Follow the below steps to reset the password;
- Open the Facebook Login page.
- Hit on “Forgot password”.
- Type in your Phone number or email address to search.
- Facebook will send a code or mail to use in resetting the password.
- Type in the code or hit on link mailed to reset the password.
The password will be reset and you can log in to your account using the new password you created.