How PayPal Works and The Benefits of Using PayPal
How PayPal Works: Are you new to the PayPal platform? Wondering how PayPal works? This article is for you. I will be highlighting something on how pay works. PayPal is an online payment service that enables consumers to send electronic payments without a credit card. PayPal is a financial service that allows users to send money in a way they would send an email. It is that simple and easy.
How PayPal Works
PayPal’s main business is an online payment service that allows individuals and businesses to transfer funds electronically. Now opening a PayPal account is just the beginning in using PayPal and the benefits outweigh any fees charged to eBay sellers and there is no charge in sending money to anyone. And there are several payment methods you can use. Here are some things you can use PayPal.
- Send and receive money for online auctions at other websites and eBay.
- You can make purchases and sell goods and services.
- Also, you can make and receive donations,
- You can exchange cash with someone else.
You can send funds to anyone with an email address whether or not they have a PayPal account but for them to withdraw the money they have to open a PayPal account with that email address.
Payment Methods Supported by PayPal
There are several ways to fund the money you want to send to another person through PayPal.
- Instant transfer: Sending money through this method means the money is immediately credited to the recipient account and the person can immediately transfer the money to his or her personal bank account.
- PayPal balance: When someone sends you money or you sold something on eBay, you have a balance in your PayPal account. This balance can be used to make purchases.
Using this method is not as instant as instant transfer, this method is like writing a check from your checking account and it takes 3 to 5 days for an eCheck to clear.
- Credit card: Using this method is very secure because not only are you protected by PayPal but also by your credit card company which backs you up in case of fraud.
These are the payments method you can use in PayPal. If you have a PayPal account you can add and withdraw funds in many different ways and you can also and you can also associate your account with your bank accounts or credit card for more direct transactions including adding and withdrawing money.
Benefits of Using PayPal
PayPal is a fast and secure way to send money buy things and PayPal is also a preferred method of payment on many shopping websites apart from eBay. Here are some amazing benefits that PayPal offers.
- Flexibility for sellers: Having a PayPal membership, even small volume sellers can quickly and easily accept payments that are from buyer’s credit debit cards.
- PayPal transfer between sellers and buyers is instant and transfer from PayPal accounts to a bank account can take as little as twenty-four hours.
- The fee to use PayPal is very cheap.
These are just a few benefits of using PayPal there are other benefits when you get familiar with the PayPal platform and how it works.