FedEx Business Model and Services
FedEx Business: This article tagged as FedEx Business will be stating out all you need to know about FedEx and its services. Here, you will gain access to a large part of the information about FedEx’s business model. If you currently make use of this platform, then you certainly know what their services are all about. However, if you do not and want to know more, then you should carefully go through this article.
This platform provides a portfolio of transportation, e-commerce, and other services for personal and business purposes. They do this by the several different subsidiaries operated by them. It simply has to do with the services that they offer to its millions of customers in different parts of the world.
Now, you should note that this service is very relevant for both personal and business purposes. You may want to know more about this business purpose, right? It’s simple! Perhaps, you are an online marketer for an online store, people would definitely place an order for your products, right? Through this service, you can simply ship goods and products down to different parts of the world. By this, your customers can get their items easily, even if they placed the order online!
FedEx Business Model
FedEx Business is divided into several different segments. Through these segments, they provide amazing and helpful services to millions of people out there. Check out the next part of this article to know their segments.
- FedEx Express – this service is known as one of the largest companies that offer transportation and shipping
- FedEx Freight – here, you are provided with less-than-truckload services in the US
- FedEx Ground – through this service, you get to engage in small-package ground shipping and delivery
- FedEx Office – they provide you with customer service, billing and support, and other services
- FedEx Corporate Services – here, you get access to services such as information and technology, sales, communications, marketing, and support for other segments of the FedEx Business
That’s how it works!
FedEx Business Days
The business days on this platform refers to the shipping and delivery days. So, if you are considering shipping through this platform, here’s what you should know. They provide home delivery in the USA and outside the USA.
FedEx Home Delivery
Here, they deliver and ship goods within 1 – 5 business days within the US and 3 – 7 business days to and from Hawaii and Alaska. They ship and deliver from Monday to Saturday between 9 am and 8 pm. These services are available in all 50 states in the USA.
The size and weight of items should be about 70 lv, 108” in length, and 165” in length plus.
Note: they do not deliver to P.O. boxes and hazardous materials are also not allowed.
FedEx International Shipping
They provide you with international shipping and business services. How does this work? They ship and deliver to Puerto Rico, Mexico, and Canada within 2 – 3 business days. From here, they ship to other territories and countries within 2 – 5 business days. It is also possible for you to import from other countries too!
Do you know they also offer tracking services? Of course, they do! If you want to ship your items through the FedEx Business platform, you can also track the item till it gets to its destination. Here’s how to do that;
- Visit the official website of this service on fedex.com
- Click on “Tracking”, which is at the top of the page
- Type in the Tracking ID and tap on “TRACK”
Here, you can also engage in advanced tracking and manage your delivery.
To make use of the services rendered on this platform, you must have an account with this platform. However, if you already have an account and are wondering how you can log in, here’s how to;
- Visit their official website on fedex.com
- On the right side of the homepage, tap on “Sign Up or Log In”
- In the drop-down menu, type in your USER ID and PASSWORD
- Click on “LOGIN”
This will take you into your account right away, as you ship, import, and track your orders.