Have you ever heard of the word Fan Page Facebook? Fan page, Fan site, Facebook page and the rest, if you have heard of the above-mentioned terms before actually mean the same thing. But for the situations right now, I will be emphasizing on the page or Fan page. After all, there is no good on a page if there aren’t fans in it.
Fan Page Facebook is the major medium by which entities such as businesses, political figures, organizations, large enterprises, big companies and celebrities to represent and expertise themselves on the popular social media site, Facebook.
Unlike your personal profile on Facebook, these pages are open and always visible to every user on Facebook. Any user can get connected to and get news and updates from the page all by becoming a fan of the page. And do you know how to become a fan of these pages found on Facebook? It is simple and easy. You can become a fan by “Liking” the page. Just hit the like button and you are there!
READ MORE >>> Unblock Your Facebook Page | How to Unblock Your…
Benefits of Fan Page Facebook
There isn’t any other thing more annoying than scrolling through a website and clicking on a link only to find out that you have been directed to a personal page. When you are engaged in business, a public figure or some other entity, it is better to engage in Fan Page Facebook, rather than attaching a personal page to your business or profession. Now you might wonder why I’m saying so. Well if you want to know why, and then look at the benefits you can get when you do so.
- Facebook insights – these insights help you know the kind of posts and contents that work best for your page.
- Unlimited count of friends – using a personal page limits the number of fans you have but using a Fan page has no limits as to the number of fans you can get.
- Detailed page – Profiles look like you are not aware of what’s happening but a page is more detailed.
- Advertisements – using a fan page to advertise is more efficient and effective than a personal page. You can actually promote your fan page through advertisements but cannot advertise personal page.
- Facebook contests – hosting contests in your page build engagement and participation on your page. And this engagement helps to grow your page.
- Make comments as your brand – you can like other pages that are official to your page, you can also comment on their posts too. By doing this, you are creating exposure for your business, brand or profession.
READ MORE >>> Facebook Ads Help Center | Ads Help Center on Facebook
How to Create Fan Page Facebook
In this article, I will teach you how to create Fan Page Facebook on both the Facebook mobile app and Facebook website. Any Facebook user is able to create this page, but you must have a Facebook account first.
One the Facebook Mobile App;
- Open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Click on the 3 horizontal lines at the top right side of the screen for Android phones and at the bottom right side of the screen for iPhones.
- Scroll down till you find “Pages”,click on it.
- Click on “Get started”.
- Enter the name you want for the page.
- Choose a category and click on“Done”.
- Click on “Next”.
- Add a link for your website if required and click on “Next”. But if you do not have a website, click on“Skip”.
- Add a profile picture.
- Add a cover photo.
- Click on “Visit page”.
- Go through your page.
And you’re done!
On the Facebook Website;
- On your web browser, go to https://www.facebook.com/.
- Click on “Menu”, which takes the shape of a triangle facing downwards. It is at the top right side of the screen.
- Click on “Get started”.
- Enter a name for the page.
- Choose a category.
- Click on “Continue”.
- Upload a picture for the page.
- Upload a cover photo.
- Open the page and review.
Finally you’re done!