Facebook Reporting Account: Do you have a Facebook account and you get annoyed a lot by someone? Well, you can follow up a procedure now to report the person. The name of the feature you can use to do this is Facebook reporting center but you need an account and that is why it is called Facebook reporting account. With a Facebook reporting account, you can simply report anything you do not like on Facebook.
Now you may be thinking a Facebook reporting account is different for the normal Facebook account you know. Well it is not, the only thing that makes it a reporting account is if you have already used it to report something you do not like before. So therefore you need a Facebook account to own a Facebook reporting account or to report something on Facebook.
Create a Facebook Account to Report Issues on Facebook
To create a Facebook account is no difficult task at all. All you need to create an account is an internet enabled device. Once you have a fully charged internet enabled device then I would say you couldn’t be more prepared. In order to create a Facebook account;
- First, make sure your device is internet connected. If your device is internet connected, simply go the official Facebook website at www.facebook.com.
- On the Facebook website, click on the sign up icon and wait till you are redirected to a new webpage. However you have to make sure that any Facebook account is not logged in on the device. Otherwise, you will have to log it out.
- On the form page you are redirected to, add your personal information in the required field and enter your desired password.
- Next, enter your contact info of which you will be asked to confirm. You will confirm your contact info by completing a challenge of which you are given.
Once you complete the steps stated above, you will be instantly logged in on your account but you will have to add some friends to make it complete (enable you access some features).
READ MORE >>> How to Sell on Facebook | Sell Products on Facebook
Accessing the Reporting Center
If you have created an account and you wish to report a problem, you can follow the steps below.
- Login your Facebook account on the official Facebook website.
- Click on the question mark icon by the top right side of the screen.
- Next click on the “report a problem” link.
That’s it, afterwards, you will be asked to describe or chose the best option that fits the problem you are experiencing. However to report some other things, you need to go to the Facebook help center.