Facebook Marketplace Login
Facebook Marketplace Login helps you stay connected on the no 1 commercial hub to buy and sell goods on Facebook.
What is Facebook Marketplace?
Facebook Marketplace is a commercial hub by Facebook which is available thru iOS and Android Facebook apps, plus desktop browsers also. It enables sellers to list items with photos and descriptions, linked to a certain location for free.
Facebook Marketplace Login Benefits
- You can list items with photos and descriptions.
- Tag your description to a certain location for free on Facebook Marketplace
- Available on iOS and Android, Facebook apps, and desktop browsers.
- Facebook Marketplace is available for free.
- You can get connected to people in your locality and buy as well as sell.
Facebook Marketplace Login Steps
- Tap open Facebook on your device
- Key in your Email address
- Enter your password
- Tap on the “Remember Me” box if you want to remember the next time you login in on Facebook Marketplace.
- Then tap on the “Login In” link.
How to Set Up a Facebook Marketplace
For any Facebook user to start using the Facebook Marketplace to sell his products, that user must first set up a Facebook store. Follow these steps to learn how to set up a Facebook Marketplace
- Click the add shop link, a brief prompt will be displayed explaining what the shop section is about
- Click on add shop section to proceed
- Read and accept the terms and conditions of use to proceed further
- Add your business detail
- Add a payment method and payment processing detail
- Briefly describe your products
- Click on add product to continue
- Manage orders
You can configure your product page on completion of the above steps, you can configure product page by adding photos of the product and a price and a name of the product too.
How to Access Facebook Marketplace Login on Your iPhone
- Tap open Facebook on your iPhone or iPad. This is the blue square icon with a white “f” inside.
- Click the three lines menu, which is at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Click on Marketplace. (If you don’t see this option, you may have to tap “See More”)
- Set your location (this is optional) to change the location; tap on “Change” next to “Top Picks in (your city).
- Click on the “Shop” icon. A list of categories will appear.
- Choose a Category of items and vehicles. You can also browse service listings, like jobs, rentals, Facebook groups for buying and selling, and selected deals of the day.
- Click a listing to check it out. Information about the selected item will pop up.
- Contact the seller or owner. The steps you will follow to do this will depend on the type of Marketplace listing.
- Then, save an item for later (optional). To view your saved items, navigate to the main Marketplace page, click on “You” and thereafter, click on “Saved”.
How to Edit or Delete Your Listing on Marketplace
You can easily manage your listings on Marketplace by doing the following;
- Visit Facebook.com, tap “Marketplace” at the top left
- Tap “Selling” at the top left
- Tap on “Manage” close to the item you’d love to view or edit and thereafter choose “Edit Post”
- Then edit your item’s info, and thereafter tap “Save”.
- Visit Facebook.com, tap “Marketplace at the top left
- Tap “Selling” at top left menu
- Locate the item you want to delete, tap “Manage” and choose “Delete Item”.
Facebook Marketplace Login helps you stay informed on what’s trending on the Marketplace to buy and sell.