Turn on Dark Mode on Facebook
Do you know the benefit of turning Facebook Dark Mode on? Well, one of the benefits of the known reason is that your eyes will suffer less strain. Since Apple introduced this feature into its OS it has been appearing on several apps and Facebook is not left out of these apps. Today we will be discussing “Facebook Dark Mode On”.
For short, this article will be all about how you can turn on the dark mode. We all know that the app can be used to connect with friends, send and receive a message, add a story and so on. You can use the native features on the app to turn on the dark mode. When you turn on this dark mode on the messenger app, all of the menus and chats will turn black.
How to Turn on Dark Mode on Facebook
The Dark Mode is simple to do. It only requires a few clicks and the Facebook original app. Most people do not know how to turn on this dark mode. There is a way to work around this and turn on this dark mode. The steps to do this are below.
On Android – Facebook Dark Mode
- After you have downloaded and installed the app on your android device, tap on it to open it.
- Login your account by entering your username and account password into the boxes required then hit the login button.
- Once you are signed in, tap on the menu icon (three horizontal dots) and tap on settings.
- Tap General and go to themes.
- You should now see a pop-up with a list of themes. From the pop-u, tap on “AMOLED”.
On iOS – Facebook Dark Mode
- Turn on your iOS device and go to the settings page.
- From the settings page, tap “Accessibility”.
- Tap on “Display & Brightness”.
- Select the radio button under dark and you will be able to enjoy Facebook in dark mode.
Turning on the dark mode on iOS devices will turn on dark mode for the device and all the apps on the device. For Android, on the other hand, will only turn on dark mode for the app. The steps listed above to turn on dark mode on iOS will also work for iPad. As stated earlier in this article, this will help you reduce the strain of your eyes. You should know that the popularity of this dark mode feature is straight forward and it makes it easy for you to enjoy the app at night. This dark mode dims the screen and tones down colors.