How to Create a Facebook Page for Your Business
Facebook Business Page: On the internet today there is so many social media platform. Which users can take their offline business to, in other to get more sales and customers. Have you heard of this online service which offers any company or organization the ability to easily sell their brand, services, and product online?. Facebook is one of the most trending and most used social media platforms worldwide, with over a million users. And the fact is that every one of the million users has an account the website. And it has an amazing feature which helps both small and large company grow faster. This feature is called Facebook Business. It allows any business owner to put up their brands and services online on the Facebook platform.
Facebook business is the process by which a person takes his or her local business to Fb. In other to boost their business so more customer can see their product and services. This business can be run on Fb in other to boost your business to get more customers. Not only off the internet but on the internet as well. Well without having an account on this platform you can’t use the Facebook business Feature. Users can visit the Facebook website www.facebook.com to create an account. And also after finish creating a Fb account, the user still needs to create a Facebook page. Without creating a Facebook page a user can’t access Fb business.
How Do I Create a Facebook Page
We all know that, for a user to create a Facebook page they must first have a Facebook account. Well, users who want to create a Facebook page for any purpose, it’s every easy and fast. It fast, when creating your Facebook page when you know the purpose of you creating the page. Follow the below steps to setup your Facebook page;
- Login to your Facebook account.
- On your account homepage or any page you are on the Facebook platform. You will see a “Create” icon on the top-side of the page.
- Click on it, and on the drop-down menu, click on the “Page” icon.
- It will direct you to the page to create your page.
- Then, click on the “Choose a Page Type” icon. Then select the type of page you want to create.
- Fill in your Page name, mean your display name you want users to see. Pick a name that will help users know what your page is all about.
- Then click on the “Continue” icon, to proceed to the “Facebook Page Setup” page.
Well, during the process before you choose a page type, it depends on the type of page you want to create. User can decide to create a Facebook page for official purpose. Official purpose like for business, organization, brands or for their personal public figure. Well it depends.
How to Create a Page for Your Business
Creating a Facebook page is as easy and fast. But for users who have not done that before might think it hard and time wasting. The below steps will show you how to create a Facebook page;
- On your Facebook account home page, on the top menu bar of the navigation list click on create. A drop-down menu will appear then click on the page icon.
- The process of you creating the Facebook page for a Facebook business purpose, you would need to choose the Business or Brand categories and then click on the get started icon.
- No the provided space under Page Name, type in what you want to use as your Fb business name.
- Under category, you would need to add a category describing your Fb business name. the click on the continue icon.
After completing all the above steps correctly, you have successfully finished creating your Facebook Business page for your company.
More about The Fb Business Page
Users finish creating the Facebook page under the Business and Brand category. I don’t think there is any need for creating a Facebook business account. Because you have created the page as a FB Business page. Users can now start uploading their product and services on their page, to get more customers. The process of getting customers is the same as getting page likes. The people who like your Business page are your business customers. After taking your business to www.fb.com and you are not still satisfied with the customers you have, the user can boost his product or FB page to reach more people on FB. In that case, it will quickly make your business is known on FB and your product and services which you offer to customers easily sell.