eBay Mobile Site Login
eBay Store Set Up: These sellers on eBay can create an eBay store to make their buyers no more about them and their products and get closer to them, eBay store is basically a platform that gives eBay sellers an opportunity to let their buyers learn more about them and their products and items. When you open an eBay store you have higher chances of making sales than a regular eBay seller.
Opening an eBay store is not for free, it has various ranges of subscriptions and their prices. When you have an eBay store and a product is searched for by any buyer. If that product is available in your eBay store it will appear first on the list of search results before the product of a regular seller.
With an eBay, you get more zero insertion fee listing, vacation hold and a discount on final value fees for auctions, these three benefits depends and varies on your subscription to eBay store.
Opening an eBay Store
To open an eBay store you firstly need to open an eBay seller account and reach some certain requirement. Opening an eBay seller account is completely free though you will have to pay some certain fees when you start selling but to open eBay store is not free and it is not compulsory for all eBay sellers. The price of opening eBay store varies in a subscription. Use the steps below to open an eBay shop.
- Choose a subscription for your store, you can upgrade from one subscription to another, the ranking of eBay online store subscription is
- Choose a name for your store. When choosing, choose carefully because this will be your store URL.
- Agree to eBay terms and conditions.
- Design and set up your eBay store, create categories for your products and you are good to start selling on your eBay store.
eBay Store Set Up requires you to have an active PayPal account because it is the most preferred method of payment by buyers. You are also required to have bank account and credit card information along with side tax ID number, SSN for example.
eBay Store Set Up Account Sign in
eBay store sign in can only be done by registered users, only registered eBay users can buy and sell on eBay. After creating an eBay account or eBay sign up, use the steps below for eBay account sign in
- Activate your data connection
- Launch your web browser and go to the eBay sign in page https://signin.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn&ru=
- Enter your login credentials in the appropriate field username/email address and password
- Click on sign In
eBay Mobile Site Login
eBay mobile site is an online shopping website that people and businesses log into, to buy and sell a wide variety of goods and services worldwide.
It also offers a mobile app that’s easy to create, edit, and monitor your listings. Items can be also be relisted, and provides tracking information all on the go.
The app is available for both Android and iOS, and enables you quickly respond to questions from bidders or buyers.
Advantages Of eBay Mobile Site
- It’s easier to list items for sale on the mobile site.
- Over 13.4 million listings are added to eBay’s every week from the eBay mobile app which makes it a populated commercial hub, where you can buy and sell products with ease.
- eBay mobile site provides access to millions of shoppers around the globe.
- The mobile site delivers a seamless and efficient selling experience for both first-time and seasoned sellers alike.
- eBay’s structured data helps catalogue the 1.1+ billion items on the platform, to instantaneously populate product details, pricing and shipping details in the listing flow. The catalogue facilitates a superior listing experience and enables buyers to easily find great deals offered by eBay sellers.
How to Access eBay Mobile Site
To access eBay on your mobile, enter m.ebay.com into your mobile phone browser, or access eBay through your network operator’s portal.
How to Find Items on the Mobile Site
You can use eBay’s standard search which is a great starting point, to find what you want. Start by using the advanced search to locate a specific item, category or eBay Store quickly and easily. You can view the items saved to your list in My eBay. There you can also filter, remove and compare items.
eBay mobile site helps you keep tabs on your stuff in my eBay, search for and view item details, Bid and Buy it now as well as pay for your purchases with PayPal.
Sign in on eBay mobile site and enjoy all of eBay’s new deals, current sales, discount on products as well as sell the products you offer on the eBay mobile site. Ensure you always logout of your account if you use a public device or any device that’s not yours to sign in to eBay, you can logout by tapping your name at the top of the screen and clicking on sign out.