eBay Mobile Site Login
eBay Mobile Site Login: eBay mobile site is an online shopping website that people and businesses log into, to buy and sell a wide variety of goods and services worldwide.
It also offers a mobile app that’s easy to create, edit, and monitor your listings. Items can be also be relisted, and provides tracking information all on the go.
The app is available for both Android and iOS, and enables you quickly respond to questions from bidders or buyers.
Advantages Of eBay Mobile Site
- It’s easier to list items for sale on the mobile site.
- Over 13.4 million listings are added to eBay’s every week from the eBay mobile app which makes it a populated commercial hub, where you can buy and sell products with ease.
- eBay mobile site provides access to millions of shoppers around the globe.
- The mobile site delivers a seamless and efficient selling experience for both first-time and seasoned sellers alike.
- eBay’s structured data helps catalogue the 1.1+ billion items on the platform, to instantaneously populate product details, pricing and shipping details in the listing flow. The catalogue facilitates a superior listing experience and enables buyers to easily find great deals offered by eBay sellers.
How to Access eBay Mobile Site
To access eBay on your mobile, enter m.ebay.com into your mobile phone browser, or access eBay through your network operator’s portal.
How to Find Items on the Mobile Site
You can use eBay’s standard search which is a great starting point, to find what you want. Start by using the advanced search to locate a specific item, category or eBay Store quickly and easily. You can view the items saved to your list in My eBay. There you can also filter, remove and compare items.
eBay Mobile Site Login helps you keep tabs on your stuff in my eBay, search for and view item details, Bid and Buy it now as well as pay for your purchases with PayPal.
How to Buy Something From eBay
If you are new to online buying and selling websites like eBay you might find it a bit tricky to know how to buy something from eBay. Firstly eBay is an online auction website that deals with buying and selling of various categories of Items, you can easily navigate and browse through the available categories of items on eBay to search for items you are interested in.
Once you’ve seen an item you are interested in and wish to purchase, click on it to view details of the item. On the detail page of every item there will be a picture of the item, description, payments and shipping options.
To know how to buy something from eBay you should first place a bid on that item which means that you have automatically signed up to an agreement to buy that item if you win the auction.
In addition, there’s always a minimum or starting bidding price, meaning, that particular item cannot be sold at a lower price. Some sellers may also wish to set a fixed price for their items, in such cases there is no necessary need for auctions.
How to Buy Something From eBay with Paypal
Paypal is a common method of payment or checkout in most online shopping websites. To be able to make payments with PayPal on eBay you must first link your PayPal account to your eBay account.
This can be done from your eBay account settings. When on your eBay account settings page, just click on PayPal account and select link PayPal account; sign in to your PayPal account to complete the linking process, and then follow the steps below to know how to buy something from eBay with PayPal as a payment method
- After selecting all items you want to purchase (from either the auctions or the items with fixed prices) move forward to the checkout process
- At the checkout choose PayPal as a method of payment and enter all necessary required information.
You can choose to save these payment details and information to make payment easier and faster when next you want to check out.
With Debit Card
Debit card is another popular payment method used in all online shopping platforms including eBay. You don’t necessarily need to use credit cards or PayPal to checkout on eBay. Follow these steps carefully to know how to buy something from eBay with debit card
- Select the items you want to purchase and ensure the seller accepts debit card as a payment method then proceed to checkout
- Click on pay now and choose debit card as a payment method.
- Provide your debit card information and confirm payment to finish transaction
Note: not all sellers accept debit cards so be sure to check the details of the item you are buying to see the accepted payment options. Sign in on eBay Mobile Site Login and enjoy all of eBay’s new deals, current sales, discount on products as well as sell the products you offer on the eBay mobile site.