Gmail Inbox Message | Gmail Mail
Check My Gmail Inbox: Gmail is one of the world’s most frequently used email service which is integrated with so many services. The easiest way to be more productive is to read, reply, and organize your emails while you are on the go and Gmail is always available to help with such services.
Google Mail Services
Google mail offers its users two types of inbox, namely:
- Primary inbox – the primary inbox is the main Gmail inbox you use. It keeps record of all your email messages as they come in.
- Multiple inboxes – Gmail recent introduced multiple inboxes to its users around the globe. The multiple inboxes are mini inboxes created alongside the primary inbox. It helps to organize your inbox into multiple sections based on the email type. Gmail users with no promotional accounts are allowed to use this multiple inbox feature.
The Gmail inbox label stores all emails you receive from other Gmail users, it includes spam emails too. To check your Gmail inbox using a mobile device, you can either use a mobile web browser or download Gmail mobile app to your mobile device.
The Gmail mobile app is available for download in all iOS and Android devices, visit either the app store or Google playstore to download and install the Gmail mobile app to your device.
Gmail is more secured, smarter and easier to use, it helps users save time and do more with their inbox. Gmail blocks about 99% of dangerous emails before they get to you, the email service is an easy to use webmail service that saves you time and helps keep your messages safe.
How to Check My Gmail Inbox Account on Web
When you open your Gmail inbox and open a message, you will have different options of what you want to do with it. You may click on reply tab to reply to a message, you may also click on the trash can to delete a message, or even click on the inbox to return all messages in the inbox.
To check your Gmail inbox using a mobile device, you can either use a mobile web browser or download the Gmail mobile app to your mobile device. The Gmail mobile app is available for iOS and Android mobile devices, visit either the Appstore or Google playstore to download and install the Gmail mobile app to your mobile device.
To check your Gmail inbox, simply follow the step by step instructions below;
- Visit www.gmail.com using any web browser in your mobile device.
- Enter your Gmail account username.
- Enter your Gmail password.
- Click sign in.
- Click the inbox bar in the left side of the page to view your inbox messages.
Check My Gmail Inbox using the App
To effectively check your mail using Gmail mobile app, simply follow the instructions below;
- Navigate to the Gmail app on your mobile device and launch it.
- Click the sign in button.
- Enter your Gmail login details.
- Click next.
- Click the menu icon at the upper left corner of the page.
- Now, click on inbox to see your recent email messages.
- Click on a message in your inbox to read.
- Click on the reply button to reply messages that are sent to you.
Link Email Address to Gmail
You can set up your email address to your Gmail account either to receive emails using Gmail or to send emails using Gmail. Accessing your emails from Gmail is quite easy all you need do is make sure you have a registered Gmail account.
To set up your email addresses in your Gmail account follow the instructions below;
- Visit your Gmail account.
- Open the settings tab in the left-hand top corner of the page.
- Click on Account.
- Click Add a mail account.
- Enter your email address.
- Click the Next button.
- Enter your email address as the username.
- Enter your email password.
- Click the Add account tab.
Once your email address has been activated to your Gmail account, you’ll be able to send email in Gmail via your hosted email address.
Unlink Email Address from Gmail account
- Open Gmail on your device Google chrome.
- Click the Settings tab in the top right of the page.
- Click Accounts and imports.
- Now, click on unlink in the check mail from other accounts section.
After unlinking email from Gmail, you can decide to keep or delete copies of your files mail messages in your Gmail inbox.
Remember, for better and safe mailing services, Gmail is the very best.