Check Email Account Gmail
Check Email Account Gmail: Gmail Email Login – Gmail is an email service with 15GB worth of storage. It is efficient, intuitive, and very useful to its users around the globe in Gmail, email users encounter less spam and it is available both on mobile and desktop devices.
The Gmail service is more secured, smarter, and easier to use, helping you save time and do more with your inbox. Gmail blocks 99.9% of spam emails before they reach you, even if something seems fishy Gmail gives you a notification about it.
To access your emails in Gmail, you need to first set up the email in your Gmail account. If you don’t have a Gmail account you can create a new Gmail account it will take just less than 15minutes to create.
Link Email Address to Gmail
You can set up your email address to your Gmail account either to receive emails using Gmail or to send emails using Gmail. Accessing your emails from Gmail is quite easy all you need do is make sure you have a registered Gmail account.
To set up your email addresses in your Gmail account follow the instructions below;
- Visit your Gmail account.
- Open the settings tab in the left-hand top corner of the page.
- Click on Account.
- Click Add a mail account.
- Enter your email address.
- Click the Next button.
- Enter your email address as the username.
- Enter your email password.
- Click the Add account tab.
Once your email address has been activated to your Gmail account, you’ll be able to send email in Gmail via your hosted email address.
Unlink Email Address from Gmail account
- Open Gmail on your device Google chrome.
- Click the Settings tab in the top right of the page.
- Click Accounts and imports.
- Now, click unlink in the check mail from other accounts section.
After unlinking email from Gmail, you can decide to keep or delete copies of your files mail messages in your Gmail inbox.
Check Email Account using Gmail website on PC
To check, simply;
- Go to www.gmail.com on your PC device Google chrome.
- Enter email address or phone number for your Gmail account.
- Click the Next button.
- Enter your password and click next.
- Click on a pop-up message to open and read it.
- Click the reply button to send a reply message.
- Now, click on the inbox tab to view the messages sent to your email address.
Check email using Gmail Mobile App on your Mobile Device
Before you can carry out this operation, you need to first download the Gmail mobile app from your device Appstore or Google playstore. To check email using Gmail mobile app, follow the instructions below;
- Launch the Gmail app on your mobile device.
- Click the sign in button.
- Enter your Gmail login details.
- Click next.
- Click the menu icon at the upper left corner of the page.
- Then click on inbox to see your recent email messages.
- Click on a message in your inbox to read.
- Click the reply tab to reply messages sent to you.