CBS News New York
CBS New York Live News on the App? Find breaking news updates on business, politics, health, entertainment in New York City, United States at CBS station network, WCBS-TV, virtual channel 2(UHF digital channel 36). However, this channel also provides important updates on the coronavirus pandemic in New York City.
CBS New York
WCBS-TV, virtual channel 2 (UHF digital channel 36), is the flagship station of the CBS TV network, licensed to New York City, United States. Thus, the station is owned by the CBS TV station division of ViacomCBS, as a segment of a duopoly with Riverhead-licensed independent station WLNY-television(channel 55).
CBS New York Live
Watch CBSN live news stream from CBS news. Thus it comes with live coverage, breaking news, original reporting, to give you a better experience.
Latest Update on Sports
Find the latest news on sports in New York City, including football, baseball, etc. on the CBS New York channel.
WCBS-TV, virtual channel 2 (UHF digital channel 36), gives you all the information you need on the business situation in New York City.
Download CBS News App
The app comes with a new design, easy navigation and content discovery experience for users. Here are the things you can do with the CBS app.
- Access CBSN, a 24/7 live news stream from CBS news. That is to say, it has live anchored coverage, original reporting, and breaking news in a new interactive video experience
- You can get breaking news notifications.
- With this very app you can share interesting stories with your friends and family through Facebook, YouTube, email, Instagram and Twitter.
- Receive real-time updates of evolving and breaking news stories on politics, entertainments, sports, health etc.
- From CBS MoneyWatch, you can view the latest business headlines and market information.
Watch CBS News New York Live?
The news station covers latest news headlines of the day for New York and across the globe. So to access the live news stream you can get the mobile app or visit their website. To access major contents on this news website you need to sign up for an account.
CBS News New York
How to sign up for an account
- Go to their main page at cbsnews.com
- Click on the menu widget at the top. It is right next to the search tool.
- Pres on the “log in” button, from the pop up menu, to locate the account registration button.
- Scroll to the down left corner of the screen and click on “create one now” link.
- Type in your email, create a password.
- Type in your password again for confirmation.
- Finally, tap the “register” button.
And that’s it on how to sign up on the CBS New York News App.