Apple Store Sign in
Apple Store Sign in: is what Apple device users use to get to the retail store. With your Apple ID and password you can access the Apple store to find and purchase your desired product. However, to purchase strong products, visit the homepage and sign in. Nevertheless, these write up will provide you with how to access the store online.
What is an Apple Store?
Apple store is a retail store established and runs by Apple Corporation was Founded in May, 2001. The store is embedded with a variety of Apple products like iPhone, IPad, Mac, Apple Watch, TV, etc.
Just in three years, the stores got an annual sale of US$1 billion, which makes it moving to become the fastest retailer over the year. However, as at 2018, Apple has increased the retail locations including its geographical coverage with about 506 stores in 25 countries. On this platform, users can create and do more with their favorite items.
Sign in benefits
- Sign in to track your order
- To cancel an order or make a return
- Get amazing specialist support.
- Receive the current update eligibility and orders as you access your account
- Ability to check your gift card balance
- Get to view bags saved for you by Apple Agent
- Manage your billing and shipping details
Apple Store Sign in Steps
Once you setup an Apple Store account it is necessary for you to sign in, in other to make purchases. So I will be giving you procedures to follow to access your account, just continue reading.
- To sign in to your account, go to your device browser and search for www.apple.com
- On the retail homepage, scroll to the top right corner of the page, you will see an icon that looks like a “bag” tap on the icon
- A pop-up menu appears, move down and select “sign in” It will take you to the login page
- On the next page, you will see two columns mapped out for your Apple ID and password, key in your corresponding ID and its password.
- Click on “sign in” box
How to Recover Your Sign in details
Did you forget your Apple ID or password? Take the steps below to regain it.
- Go to apple.com
- Select the “bag” icon at the top
- From the list, select sign in button below
- On the sign in page, move down and tap on “forgot your Apple ID or password” link
- Key in your Apple ID and select “continue” button and follow the prompt. However, If you forgot your ID continue with the number 6 step below
- Scroll down, then Press on “look it here” button
- Type in your first name, last name and email address
- Tap on “continue” widget and follow the onscreen instructions.