What I have for you all today is all about AOL Free Mail and we are going to learn more about it. What most people think about this platform. They think that it is a paid platform but I am writing this article to inform everyone that AOL mail is free. If you are having the mindset that AOL mail as a paid platform, you are getting it wrong. It is not a paid platform but a free platform. To get more understanding of this article, you have to read along as I take you to the second paragraph.
AOL Free Mail
I believe that you have heard about other web mail platforms like Gmail, Outlook, yahoo mail, Tutanota, trash mail, Zoho mail, and more of them. AOL mail is a web portal platform and it is an online service provider and it is based in New York City. This platform is set to be a platform that is owned by the American and it is a brand marketed by the Verizon media.
SEE ALSO >>> FedEx Business | FedEx Business Model and Services
Do you know that AOL mail was founded in the year 1985 by four persons, namely; Steve Case, Jim Kimsey, William Von Meister, and Marc Sheriff. The parent organizations are Verizon communications, Verizon media, and AOL Holdings LLC.It is also very important to know the CEO of this platform, the CEO is Tim Armstrong, from the year 2009 to date.
The AOL platform is not just about mailing service, there are also other features on this platform. On this platform, there are features that you can’t find on other mailing platforms as I have listed in the second paragraph. You can read the news, view entertainment shows, finance, lifestyle, watch the video, and you can also play games with others. There are so many things to know about this platform, but before you can make use of this platform, you need to create an account on the site.
How to Create AOL Mail Account
To create this account, there are some guidelines that will lead you through the sign-up process. Here are the steps below;
- First of all, visit www.aol.com using your web browser.
- Then click on the login or join link that you will see on the right top corner of the homepage.
- After that, you will be directed to a new page where you can create your account. Hit on the create link under the next link and then.
- Enter your names, email, password, mobile number, date of your birth, and also select or type in your gender.
- What you need to do next is to click the continue button below the boxes.
- Click the checkbox to confirm that you are not a robot and click the continue button you see there. Then you will be asked to verify your number, by clicking on the text verification code and then use the code that will be sent into your message inbox to verify your number.
SEE ALSO >>> Zando – Zando Online Shopping App | Categories on Zando3
With these steps, you can create your AOL mail account and also know that you can also use your Facebook, Google, and your yahoo mail account to sign up or in also.
How to Sign In
To sign in or log in, you have to follow the same steps used in signing up. But this time you are not going through the sign-up process. Here is what you need to do;
- After accessing the website and also clicking on the login or join link on the homepage.
- Then you need to enter your email address on the email box and then click next to proceed to the other page.
- On the second page, you need to enter your password and then click the next button.
After clicking on the Next button, your AOL free mail account will be signed in immediately after entering your password and clicking on the Next button.