How to Sign Up and Login To Amazon Account
What Amazon Sign Up is all about? Amazon is a cloud computing giant and the largest e-commerce company in America, founded by Jeff Bezos in 1994. Creating this website was initially for selling books. But Bezos had a vision for the company’s growth and dominance in the World of e-commerce. He had an insight into Amazon becoming “everything stores”. Today, Amazon is one of the largest online shopping websites in the world. Virtually anything you can think of is being sold there. From books to electronics, furniture, clothing, anything at all. Users can access the Amazon sign up process if they want to become an Amazon member.
If you’re just a visitor on the site, probably visit the platform to just to check out a few items. Without the intention of buying or selling, then there’s no need to register an account or take the Amazon sign up step. On the other hand, if you wish to buy or sell an item, create a profile. Make a Wishlist or get personalized recommendations. You will have to open an account. To make it easier for starters who wish to open an account, or access the Amazon sign up process. We shall be running you through the process of creating an account on Amazon, it should take just a few minutes.
How to Sign Up For An Amazon Account
- Log on to the site at on your device. You will see a menu marked “your account” in the upper right corner of the site. A drop-down menu appears when you hover around it. Click on the “start here” link to begin the Amazon registration process.
CHECK THIS OUT >>> ETSY SIGN-IN ACCOUNT
- Enter your personal information: In the spaces provided, you will be asked to fill in your name, email address and password of your choice. Space will also be provided for your phone number but this is optional as Amazon will not call you just for security reasons.
- Congratulations: If you followed this step correctly. Click “create account” and it will automatically redirect you to the Amazon’s welcome page.
Amazon Credit Card – Amazon Sign Up
As soon as you’ve created your account, you may want to decide on your preferred method of payment.
- Click on “your account”, it is located at the top right hand of the screen.
- Under “payment methods” menu, select “Add a credit card”
- And enter the necessary information for the kind of card you plan to use, including your billing address.
Once you’ve done this without any error. You can confirm the information you entered is correct by going to “manage your payment method”. Your Amazon credit card should appear there.
Personalize Your Amazon Profile – Users Amazon Profile
Go to your “Amazon account”, under the “personalization” subheading, click on “your public profile”. Here, you will be prompt to enter the details you wish to make public on your Amazon public profile. (name, location, birthday anniversary, website, photo). When you are through, click on the “I have read the Terms and Conditions” box. It will ask you to enter more additional information about yourself. Press “finish” and your account will be complete.
What does it mean when they say Amazon login, what does it really mean?. It is the process by which any Amazon sign up users who have an account. Or who newly sign up for an account are able to access their Amazon account. Which means they need to carry out the Amazon login process to access their open account on this platform. They are a lot of things that would make an Amazon user to login to his or her account.
Reasons for Amazon Login
There is a lot of reason why an Amazon user will have to Login to their account. The same way you use a metal item which you call key to open a door, it also applies to an Amazon account but in a different way. The amazon login is just like a key to your Amazon account, having few details attached to it letting you access your account. Below I would be listing some few reasons why uses carry out the login step;
CHECK THIS OUT >>> AMAZON JOBS FROM HOME
- To buy an item.
- Check for your item delivering date.
- Stream Amazon prime videos.
- Listing to amazon prime music.
- Access Amazon unlimited photo storage.
Well, there are still lots of things which are not listed above, that makes returning Amazon users to carry out the login step.
How to Login Amazon On Mobile Device Or Desktop Web Browser
Logging into your Amazon account is a very easy and fast process, on desktop and also mobile devices. Well for the user which is their first time carrying out the Amazon login step, they might think it hard and time wasting. Well if you say it hard and time wastage which means you don’t want to access your Amazon account. It’s not hard, neither wasting when taking the login step. Those new coming users can follow the below step to login to their account;
- Visit the log in or sign in page.
- On the first text field type in your email address or your mobile phone number.
- Then on the second text field input your Amazon password.
- After that click on the sign in both to access your account.
The above-listed steps for the Amazon login can be used but on a mobile and desktop web browser. Note, users, not entering the login details correctly that user won’t be able to login or access his or her account. Users are advised to fill in the login page correctly to enable them Login to their account without having any issue. For those users who don’t have an Amazon account and wishes to get one can visit the Amazon sign up page to create an account.